The Leinster Intermediate Club Hurling Championship is an annual hurling tournament played between the county champions on intermediate level within the province of Leinster. The winners get to compete in the semi-final of the All-Ireland Intermediate Club Hurling Championship.
The 2006 Intermediate championship featured teams from Westmeath, Wexford, Kildare, Wicklow, Meath and Kilkenny. Since 2007, all the counties mentioned except Kilkenny and Wexford are not represented in the Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship and this gives these so-called weaker counties a chance to show their hurling skills in a major competition. The senior champions of these weaker counties are better able to compete at this level. With Clonkill of Westmeath winning the Leinster Intermediate title and going on to capture the All-Ireland Intermediate Club Hurling Championship in 2007/08, the Westmeath champions have since participated in the Leinster Senior Championship, with noticeable results.
The following county's champions participated in the 2013 championship:
Intermediate champions: Wexford, Kilkenny
Senior champions: Wicklow, Kildare, Meath
Senior 'B' Champions: Dublin, Laois
Roll of honour
|2||Carlow clubs||1||Mount Leinster Rangers||2011|
- Munster Intermediate Club Hurling Championship
- Connacht Intermediate Club Hurling Championship
- Ulster Intermediate Club Hurling Championship
- "AIB Leinster Intermediate Club Hurling Championship 2013". Leinster GAA. Archived from the original on 27 November 2013. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- ""Something had to give" - Decision to cancel Provincial and All-Ireland Club Championships". hoganstand.com. 28 June 2020. Retrieved 28 June 2020.
- "Rohan shocks brave Celbridge". Irish Independent. 5 December 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- "'Bridge win comes at cost". Irish Independent. 30 November 2015. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "Fennelly goal decisive as Kiltale held at arm's length Mullinavat 1-13 Kiltale 0-13 Leinster IHC final". Irish Independent. 24 November 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Leinster club IHC: First title for the Rower". Hogan Stand. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Clara cruise as Murphy strikes". Irish Examiner. 3 December 2012. Retrieved 3 December 2012.