|Kilmoganny Cill Mogeanna|
|Time zone||UTC+0 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-1 (IST (WEST))|
|Irish Grid Reference|
Kilmoganny (officially Kilmaganny; Irish: Cill Mogeanna, meaning 'Church of Saint Mogeanna') is a small village in the County Kilkenny in the south-east of Ireland. Saint Mogeanna was an Irish virgin whose feast day in the Irish Calendar of Saints is 29 January.
It is home to a primary school, post office, pub, 2 churches and a GAA field.
Kilmoganny is in the Diocese of Ossory, in the civil parish of Kilmaganny. St. Eoghan's Catholic church is in the parish of Dunnamaggin. St. Matthew's Church of Ireland church is in Kells parish.
As of the 2016 census, Kilmoganny had a population of 245.
- "Sapmap Area - Settlements - Kilmoganny". Census 2016. CSO. April 2016. Retrieved 22 January 2020.
- "Cill Mogeanna/Kilmaganny (town) Kilkenny". Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "Kilmaganny: more information". Placenames Database of Ireland. p. 12. Archived from the original on 17 February 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "Dunamaggan". Parish Details. Ossory Diocese. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "Kells". Dioceses & Parishes. Church of Ireland. Archived from the original on 18 August 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2012.